Saturday, January 12, 2008

Introduction

My name is David Whicher and I currently teach grade 8 for the TCDSB. In addition, I am the report card administrator in our school and have been for the last four years. For the last three years I have taught a split grade 7/8 class. Prior to this I taught high school mathematics and at all grade levels for the TCDSB and the DPCDSB for approximatley eight years. For a number of years before I entered teaching I was a corporate trainer for Henry Birks & Sons (Birks Jewellers) and for a private training company. I am a member of the Tartan Army and my passion is supporting the Glasgow Celtic Football Club. I was hoping to post this introduction sooner but as John Lennon said "Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

David welcome to the blogging club.
John Borst, Tomorrow's Trust: A Review of Catholic Education

www.tomorrowstrust.ca